marți, 14 iulie 2026

Câte răni?

Câte răni pe fața pământului, 
câte răni pe sufletul omului, 
câte răni în venele pietrei 
și în limpedele apelor 
care curg pe deasupra 
și pe dedesubtul nostru 
am făcut noi, cei aflați în slujba 
aurului? 

Se-adună pământul, și apa, și piatra, 
și plantele-și târăsc trupuri bolnave de noi, 
ca să astupe rușinea. 

Turla veghează 
peste toate rănile 
care o înghit.
(2026)

Vero ne aduce aminte. Imaginile sunt preluate de aici.



How Many Wounds?

How many wounds on the face of the earth,
how many wounds on the human soul,
how many wounds in the veins of the stone
and in the clear waters 
flowing above 
and below us 
have we made?
We, who are in the service 
of gold?

The earth, the water, the stone, 
and the plants gather and drag their bodies, sick with us,
to cover the shame.

Over all the wounds 
hungrily engulfing it
the steeple watches.

Tradus în engleză de/ translated in English by Gemini

4 comentarii :

  1. Îţi ies bine şi versurile albe. 😊🧡

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Cu ele am început acum patruzeci de ani.... (Mamă, da' mulți îs!) ☺♥

      Ștergere
  2. Hi Carmen, love the pictures you've shared here.
    Hope you are well. I just thought of checking in on you since I haven’t seen your posts the last two weeks. Take care.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I am well, thank you! I just needed a break, nothing to be concerned about!

      Ștergere